- David Finkle
- Rob Koon
- Faye Sholiton
- Helen Sneed
- Eleanore Speert
July 26 – 28, 2013
FutureFest 2013 was an overwhelming success with six excellent plays produced and sold-out houses for most performances. Thanks to everyone who participated. Instead of one final winner this year, there was a tie!
The two winners of FutureFest 2013 are:
- A Position of Relative Importance, by Hal Borden of Philadelphia
- The King’s Face, by Steven Young of Dallas, Texas
The audience favorite for the weekend was: The King’s Face.
2013 FutureFest Finalists
- A Position of Relative Importance by Hal Borden
- On the Road to Kingdom Come by Michael Feely
- St. Paulie’s Delight by Jacob Cox
- The King’s Face by Steven Young
- The One With Olives by Sam Havens
- Veils by Tom Coash
Thank you to all who submitted!